As you can tell, I love water. And although I have painted other subjects over the years, it is the painting of water that brings my soul the most joy.
Inspiration for my art originated from the lakes I explored as a child in Northern Minnesota.
As I travel the world, I cherish memories of adventures near the water with my family from exploring the hot springs in National Parks to paddling in a native canoe in the Panama Canal.
For me, water is about connection.
- Water connects us in our humanity across the globe no matter our race, ethnicity, beliefs, or differences.
- Water connects us to a sense of calm and our creativity.
- Water connects me to the reality that life is in continuous motion, as water is ever-changing it encourages me to continue to change and grow.
My artwork connects loving, fun, adventurous experiences with water to be soaked in from the walls of luxury spas, resorts, or within your own home.
- 2011 International Women Celebrate @ Ayr Space Gallery, Canada
- 2010 Smith Douglas Moore House Eden Prairie, MN
- 2010 Foot in the Door 4 @ Minneapolis Institute of Arts, MN
- 2007 “Lilly Oncology on Canvas: Expressions of a Cancer Journey International Art Competition and Exhibition @ Royal College of Art, London and Metropolitan Pavilion, New York
- 2006-2009 Salute to the Arts @ Franklin Art Center, MN
- 2006 “Eleven ‘06” @ Evelyn Matthies’ Porthole Gallery, MN
- 2006 “Surrender to Serenity” solo show @ Evelyn Matthies’ Porthole Gallery, MN
Public Art Project
- 2011-2018 Inspire to Inspire tour
About the Artwork
Mixed Media Layers
Professional grade acrylics and mediums create rich colors and textures.
Professional Quality Canvas
Gallery wrapped 1 1/2 inch deep canvas, painted on all sides. The back is wired and ready to hang.
The artwork is signed, numbered, and titled on the back.
Packing and Shipping
Professionally packed and shipped with insurance.