Inspiration for my art originated from the nature I explored as a child in Northern Minnesota. As I travel the world experiences with nature hold memories of adventures with my family, curiosity, and a space to let go of life’s challenges.
Nature for me is about connection. Nature connects us to a special place, an inward discovery, or a moment in time with friends, family, or strangers. In a broader sense, nature connects us across the globe no matter our ethnicity, beliefs, or differences.
My abstract art pieces are created with vibrant colors and textures to connect the viewer to their own moments of serenity, adventure, and fun.
- 2011 International Women Celebrate @ Ayr Space Gallery, Canada
- 2010 Smith Douglas Moore House Eden Prairie, MN
- 2010 Foot in the Door 4 @ Minneapolis Institute of Arts, MN
- 2007 “Lilly Oncology on Canvas: Expressions of a Cancer Journey International Art Competition and Exhibition @ Royal College of Art, London and Metropolitan Pavilion, New York
- 2006-2009 Salute to the Arts @ Franklin Art Center, MN
- 2006 “Eleven ‘06” @ Evelyn Matthies’ Porthole Gallery, MN
- 2006 “Surrender to Serenity” solo show @ Evelyn Matthies’ Porthole Gallery, MN
Public Art Project
- 2011-2018 Inspire to Inspire tour
About the Artwork
Mixed Media Layers
Professional grade acrylics and mediums create rich colors and textures.
Professional Quality Canvas
Gallery wrapped 1 1/2 inch deep canvas, painted on all sides. The back is wired and ready to hang.
The artwork is sealed with protective coats of UV resistant varnish, signed, numbered, and titled on the back.
Packing and Shipping
Professionally packed and shipped with insurance.